My anaconda don’t want none unless the state of the economy recovers, minimum wage workers see an increase in their pay, and women, racial, and sexual minorities acquire their rights.
I get so mad whenever my job makes me work eight or nine hours straight with no breaks. I get home feeling tired, used and worn out. But then I remember that so many people around the world work under worse conditions, for longer periods of time, and for less compensation. People doing backbreaking work for next to nothing. I think of people as close as south of the border. children and handicapped begging for money in the streets because they have no other source of income. So I start crying at night under my covers cuz I’m such a spoiled brat. Labor abuse and unemployment are so normal outside of the U.S. and I’m here complaining.. ugh.
I can’tsleep. My mind is racing at a million miles per hour. I’m listening to dead milkmen. I just feel like such a waste of space now. How come I can’t go out and paint the world? Drive around all night and fall asleep at the beach. I just want to learn so many things (everything), read so many books, speak every language in th world and have adventures and meet new people. But instead I’m stuck at home, stuck at work ,stuck in a rut stuck in my own rut that ive created for myself. good night. Im gonna cry myself to sleep/ so pathetic
i don’t want to be a part of a college system where plagiarism is a worse crime than rape
my friend dillinger who i havent seen in a minute stopped by my pad this morning to kick it and was telling me about how he got arrested for being drunk in public the other day. He said once he got in the back of the cop car they got a call for some guy in south county who had a gun. They…
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)